SWCIL provides Support Planner Services for Consumer Directed Community Services (CDCS)
Consumer Directed Community Supports (CDCS)
CDCS is a service option available under the CAC, CADI, DD, EW and BI Waivers and give persons more flexibility and responsibility for directing their services and supports, including hiring and managing direct care staff.
- Help develop, monitor and revise the CSP and budget
- Find and connect persons to both licensed and non-licensed providers
- Promote and enhance the self-determination process
- Facilitate community access and inclusion
- Assist persons to hire, support and/or train their employees